Skip Navigation
Department of Health
Print this page.

Animal Services Overview

Baltimore County Animal Services
13800 Manor Road
Baldwin, Maryland 21013

Phone: 410-887-PAWS (7297)
Fax: 410-817-4257
TTY users call via Maryland Relay

General Hours of Operation: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

  • Image of cat
  • Image of dogs
  • Image of dog and cat
  • Image of vet holding dog

Animal Services Highlight

  • Patriotic Pets Promotion –- From August 27 to September 1, adoption fees at the Baltimore County Animal Shelter are half-off for County residents. Pay just $25 to adopt a cat or $32.50 to adopt a dog. Those who adopt will also receive a half-off coupon for a future spay or neuter procedure for another household pet or to give to a friend, family member or neighbor in Baltimore County.

General Information

Animal Services is responsible for enforcing the laws that protect animals, sheltering and returning stray pets to their owners and promoting responsible pet ownership. 

Revised August 22, 2014

Was This Page Helpful?
Fields marked with * are required.
Page Rating*