View the COVID-19 protocols for visiting our senior centers.
Enjoy the “sweet air” and beautiful landscape of the Jacksonville Senior Center located in northern Baltimore County. There is no fee for membership, which is open to seniors age 60 and over.
- State-of-the art fitness center and studio
- Multipurpose room with kitchen
Programs and Activities
View the full list of programs, activities and upcoming events in the most recent edition of the "Senior Scoop," the Jacksonville Senior Center's monthly newsletter.
Our knitting and crocheting group makes baby hats, chemo hats and prayer shawls, which are donated to newborns of local hospitals, military organizations and senior living facilities. Further outreach is collecting eyeglasses, hearing aids, box tops, toys for tots, canned food and cell phones for charitable organizations.
Scheduled events include:
- Annual Shred Day
- Cancer Walk
- Golf Tournament Fundraiser
- Holiday Train Garden, handcrafted by our membership, in partnership with Glenn L Martin Maryland Aviation Museum
- Veterans Appreciation Lunch
Explore the below upcoming events, fitness opportunities, activities and programs available at Jacksonville Senior Center, or browse the calendar for more dates beyond what is listed below.
- Balance Screenings
- Monday August 22 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- How to do Part D Medicare Research
- Tuesday August 30 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- BCDA Caregivers Program
- Wednesday August 31 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Post-Traumatic Stress
- Tuesday September 06 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- American Cancer Society Walk
- Thursday September 08 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- Real Estate Market
- Thursday September 08 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- S.H.I.P. Talks: Healthcare Fraud and Abuse
- Friday September 09 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- Grief/Bereavement Support
- Monday September 12 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Thursday September 22 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Tuesday September 27 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- History of My Lady's Manor and Monkton, MD
- Wednesday September 28 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM