View the COVID-19 protocols for visiting our senior centers.
Enjoy the “sweet air” and beautiful landscape of the Jacksonville Senior Center located in northern Baltimore County. There is no fee for membership, which is open to seniors age 60 and over.
- State-of-the art fitness center and studio
- Multipurpose room with kitchen
Programs and Activities
View the full list of programs, activities and upcoming events in the most recent edition of the "Senior Scoop," the Jacksonville Senior Center's monthly newsletter.
Our knitting and crocheting group makes baby hats, chemo hats and prayer shawls, which are donated to newborns of local hospitals, military organizations and senior living facilities. Further outreach is collecting eyeglasses, hearing aids, box tops, toys for tots, canned food and cell phones for charitable organizations.
Scheduled events include:
- Annual Shred Day
- Cancer Walk
- Golf Tournament Fundraiser
- Holiday Train Garden, handcrafted by our membership, in partnership with Glenn L Martin Maryland Aviation Museum
- Veterans Appreciation Lunch
Explore the below upcoming events, fitness opportunities, activities and programs available at Jacksonville Senior Center, or browse the calendar for more dates beyond what is listed below.
- Author: Michael Curley
- Tuesday October 04 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Antique Appraisals
- Tuesday October 11 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Floral Designs
- Friday October 14 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- AARP Smart Driving Course
- Friday October 21 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Local Maryland History
- Wednesday October 26 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Register of Wills
- Tuesday November 01 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- S.H.I.P. Medicare Part D
- Thursday November 03 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Stress & Anxiety During the Holidays
- Monday November 14 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM