Find the Volunteer Opportunity Right for You
Baltimore County has launched a partnership with Volunteer Solutions and the United Way to make finding volunteer opportunities even easier. Make a difference in your community by giving of your time, talents and experience. For many nonprofit and government agencies, the presence of volunteers is vital to successfully meeting their goals. Volunteering helps not just others, but yourself as well, by leading to new discoveries, new friends, and new interests.
- Volunteers: Register or Search Volunteer Opportunities – Prospective volunteers are now able to search volunteer opportunities on line. Use a search engine to find volunteer opportunities that match your skills and interests.
- Agencies: Register or Update your Information – Nonprofit and government agencies can register their agency and list their own opportunities for prospective volunteers.
For more information about volunteer opportunities throughout Baltimore County, call 410-887-2715 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Volunteer Opportunities Sponsored by the Baltimore County Government
- Home Team - Help for homebound seniors.
- RSVP - Retired and Seniors Volunteer Program.
- Long Term Care Ombudsman - Advocate for assisted living and nursing home residents.
- Baltimore County Senior Centers - Volunteer at your local senior center.
- SHIP - State Health Insurance Program - Help with Medicare questions.
- Baltimore County Public Schools - Volunteer opportunities.
- Baltimore County Public Library - Volunteer opportunities.
- Local Watershed Associations - Volunteering for the environment.
Revised October 31, 2014