Adequate Public School Facilities
School Impact Analysis
The Baltimore County Code as of March 1, 2000 requires that the Department of Planning create regulations to assess development impact on schools. Adopted School Impact Regulations (PDF) outline requirements developers need to submit to the Department of Planning in order to determine the impact of projects with a residential component on public school facilities.
The information for filling out School Impact Analysis Forms (PDF) includes:
- Public School Enrollment, 2012-2013 (PDF)
- Public School Enrollment, 2013-2014 (PDF)
- Committed Seats (PDF)
- Pupil Yields by Election District (PDF)
- Approved Development by Elementary School (PDF)
- Approved Development by Middle School (PDF)
- Approved Development by High School (PDF)
Public School Reports and Maps
Section 32-6-103(f) of the Baltimore County Code requires that the Department of Planning furnish the School Adequate Public Facilities Ordinance Report and Maps (PDF) using September 30, 2013 school enrollment data, indicating overcrowded school districts in accordance with parameters in the referenced County Code.
The countywide maps display the overcrowded school districts, using the September 30, 2013 enrollment data:
Kui Zhao, AICP
Revised February 3, 2014