Inmate funds are placed into non-interest bearing accounts, known as escrow accounts. There is no minimum or maximum amount that may be placed into an inmate’s account.
Inmate Funds Deposit Process
Funds must be deposited into an inmate's account by using any of the following methods:
- Visit the kiosk in the front lobby of the Detention Center. Forms of payment accepted include:
- Visa credit and debit cards
- MasterCard credit and debit cards
- Online using TouchPay.
- Call 1-866-232-1899.
- Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 2 to 6 p.m.
- Walk-in at designated retail locations with cash. Use the online locator to find locations near you.
- For deposits of $0.01 to $20 a deposit fee of $2.95 is charged.
- For deposits of $20.01 to $100 a deposit fee of $4.95 is charged.
Revised February 8, 2016
Revised April 6, 2016