Due to required weekly updates, the tax portal will be unavailable during the following times:
- Wednesdays from 8:30 p.m. to Thursdays at 2 a.m.
- Sundays from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m.
The Baltimore County Online Payment System is a payment and research tool designed to assist County property owners. To pay your real or personal property taxes or search for property tax information online, please follow the posted instructions.
- Search, Print a Bill or Pay by Parcel ID/Business Account Number or Street Address.
- If paying by electronic check, you will pay a convenience fee of $0.95. If paying by credit or debit card, you will pay a convenience fee of 2.39 percent of the amount of your charge. The convenience fee covers the cost associated with the transaction. The fee will appear as a separate charge on your statement and is not refundable by Baltimore County.
- Make sure you complete all electronic payment transactions and obtain a confirmation number before exiting the system.
Semiannual Payments for Small Businesses
Semiannual property tax payments may not be made online for small business properties which have been assigned a commercial code by the Department of Assessments and Taxation and whose total state and County property taxes do not exceed $100,000 for the taxable year. Semiannual property tax payments for such businesses can be paid by mail with a check or money order, or, in person by check, cash or money order.