Skip Navigation
Home > I Want To > Report
Request service and report problems. If this is an emergency please call 9-1-1.

Request Service or Report a Problem

BaltCoGo allows you to quickly report problems or request service online. Service requests are monitored only during normal County business hours.

If this is an emergency, dial 911. You may report lost property, abandoned vehicles, hit and runs, destruction of property and theft by filing a police report online.

For Public Information Act (PIA) requests, contact the appropriate PIA record custodian.

  1. Choose a
    Report Type
  2. Enter a
  3. Provide Your
    Contact Information
How Can We Help?
Add a Location

Tell us where the issue is located. You can enter an address or mark the location on the map.

Your Contact Information

We require some basic contact information in order to process your request. You'll receive status updates by email, but we'll only call you if we need more information.

Requests without valid contact information may not be acted upon.

Please do not include personal information, including, but not limited to Social Security Numbers, driver’s license numbers, financial account numbers, individual taxpayer identification numbers, passport numbers, state identification card numbers, health information, medical history, condition, treatment, or diagnosis, health insurance policies, certificate numbers, or health insurance subscriber identification numbers, biometric data, and/or user name or email address in combination with a password or security question and answer.


Other Popular Issues to Report


Who to Contact

Report Suspicious Activity

Suspicious behaviors include unknown individuals loitering, strangers asking questions about buildings or people, abandoned backpacks or packages, unusual chemical smells, and people identifying themselves but without credentials. Report suspicious activity that does not require an immediate response by submitting a tip through iWatch Baltimore County. For suspicious activity requiring an immediate response, call 911.

Phone: 410-887-2222

File a Police Report Online

Some crimes can be reported online. In most cases, you may report lost property, abandoned vehicles, hit and runs, destruction of property and theft online.

Phone: 410-887-2222

Complaints Regarding Violations of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)

The ADA complaint form may be used by anyone who wishes to file a complaint alleging discrimination on the basis of disability in the provision of services, activities, programs, employment or benefits by Baltimore County Government.

Office of the ADA Coordinator
Phone: 410-887-3353
TTY: Maryland Relay - 711

Street Light Outage

Baltimore Gas and Electric (BGE) maintains the vast majority of street lights for Baltimore County. To report an outage or pole damage, call 800-685-0123.

Public Works
Traffic Engineering
Phone: 410-887-3716

Traffic Sign or Signal Problems

Traffic signs and signals are maintained by either Baltimore County or the State Highway Administration. For immediate safety issues, call 911.

Public Works
Traffic Engineering
Phone: 410-887-3554

Lost Pet

Report or find a lost cat, dog or small animal.

Animal Services
Phone: 410-887-7297

Water Issues

Complaints or requests must be reported to Baltimore City. The city is responsible for all water service in Baltimore County.

Report water main breaks or leaks in the County by calling 410-396-5352. City residents should call 311.

For water bill information or problems, call 410-396-5398.

Baltimore City Public Works
Water Main Issues
Phone: 410-396-5352
Phone: 410-396-5398

Sewer Issues

Report sewer backups, overflowing or missing manholes, and blocked or damaged storm drains.

Public Works 
Bureau of Utilities
Phone: 410-887-7415
Fax: 410-887-1832

Environmental Concerns

Report environmental concerns that could have negative impacts on the environment, such as trash dumping or discharging wash water to a storm drain.

Environmental Protection and Sustainability
Phone: 410-887-5683

Revised July 3, 2018         


Did This Page Help?
Fields marked with * are required.
Page Rating*