Notice: Paper Yard Material Bags Required on Y Days
Paper bags are required for yard material collection on separate yard material ("Y") days.
Bureau regulations for residential collection and the County's three drop-off facilities.
Eastern Sanitary Landfill (ESL)
- Use of Residents' Drop-Off Center (RDOC)
- Disposal at ESL
- Disposal Rates
- Acceptance of Asphalt, Concrete, Brick (non-refractory), Block, Stone Aggregate, and Earth
- Acceptance of Non-Hazardous "Special" Solid Wastes
- Acceptance of "Select Waste"
Central Acceptance Facility (CAF) and Western Acceptance Facility (WAF)
- Community and Nonprofit Cleanup Program—Bureau guidelines for the Community Cleanup Program and application procedure.
- Cutting Logs at ESL—Bureau release form for cutting logs at ESL.
- Baltimore County ESL Commercial Account Application—Bureau application form for starting a commercial account at ESL.