Depending on the nature of your inquiry, either Baltimore County or Wireless EDGE, a consulting firm hired by the County, will respond to your inquiry within 10 business days.
Note: The County is not responsible for determining property ownership. Collocations on private property or in the public right-of-way are not currently handled under the Baltimore County cell tower processes.
Submit a general information inquiry, if you are seeking general information about wireless tower construction and collocation matters, such as:
- Requirements for submitting an application
- Clarification on a Wireless Tower Construction and Collocation web page
- Planning a site visit
- Questions or concerns about cell towers or collocation structures in Baltimore County
Submit a follow-up inquiry, if you have not already filed a Technical Application for Wireless Tower Construction or Collocation, and either of the following applies:
- Have not heard from either Baltimore County or Wireless EDGE after 10 business days of your initial inquiry
- Need to update information on your previously submitted inquiry form
Prospective Applicant Inquiry
To inquire about the availability of a site, select from one of the categories below:
- New Collocation—Check on the possibility of placing new antennas on an existing structure.
- New Permanent or Temporary Freestanding Tower Construction—Check on the possibility of building a new freestanding wireless tower on County-owned property.
- Application Status Check—Check the status of your application with Wireless EDGE to build a new freestanding wireless tower on County-owned property.
- New Permanent or Temporary Freestanding Tower Construction—Check on the possibility of building a new freestanding wireless tower on privately-owned property.
- Application Status Check—Check the status of your application to build a new freestanding wireless tower on privately-owned property. You must include the Application Tracking Number (AT#) you received from the CT Coordinator.
Public Right-of-Way Property
Apply online for the installation or modification of Small Cell Facilities in the public right-of-way.
Utility Site Property
Tower Review Committee (TRC) Exemption Request—Request a TRC review for utility exemption regarding a specific utility structure or site property.
Existing Agreement Holders
With Baltimore County
To submit an inquiry, select from one of the categories below:
- Agreement Renewal Only—Request renewal of an existing agreement, with no modifications to the site
- Agreement Renewal with Site Modification—Request renewal of an existing agreement, along with making changes to the site
- Collocation Modification—Request to upgrade an existing collocation site
- Site License Termination—Request termination of an existing collocation agreement
With Wireless EDGE
To submit an inquiry, select from one of the following categories: