The statistical report is printed on a monthly basis and provides statistical information by party affiliation, by district or precinct, legislative district, council district, congressional district and countywide.
- Duplicate Voter Card: $1
- Voting Record: $4
- Street Index: $20 plus $4 postage
- Copies: 32 cents per copy with $140 sorting fee
- Political Breakdown of Registered Voters: By district (PDF) or precinct (PDF)
Download free maps of Election, Congressional, County Council and Legislative Districts.
The following maps are $20 each, detailed maps are $40 each.
- Legislative Districts
- Councilmanic Districts
- Congressional Districts
- Election Districts and Precincts
Individual election results are available upon request and may be picked up at the Board of Elections or mailed.
- Years: 1966 to most recent
- Cost: $2 to $20
- Postage: Election Result book rates vary up to $10
Voter Registration Lists
Voter registration lists are produced on a recordable CD.
- Full county, all voters
- Full county, voters of one party
- Less than full county (one or more precincts), all voters or voters of one party
- By legislative district
- By congressional district
- By council district
The Board of Elections has arrived at the following cost structure:
- County list $80.
- A deposit of $25 must accompany each application, either in the form of cash, certified check, personal or campaign check, or money order. The applicant agrees to pay the balance due prior to, or at receipt of the requested output.
- Turnaround is within 10 working days.
- All returned checks will be assessed a fee of $25.
- All requests will be provided in a text file format.
Mail order prices do not include postage and handling. Prepayment is necessary when mailed.
How to Apply
To apply for a voter registration list the applicant must be a registered voter in Maryland and must sign a statement, under penalty of perjury, that the list is not intended to be used for purposes of commercial solicitation or any other purpose not related to the electoral process. (Article 33, Section 3-507, Annotated Code of Maryland and COMAR 33.03.02.03A and 33.03.02.04) The applicant registration will be verified before processing the request.
Before any election, neither the State Administrator nor any election director may respond to an application for a voter registration list unless the application was filed on or before the registration deadline. Applications received after that date shall be returned. (COMAR 33.03.02.05B) Download the application for listing of registered voters (PDF).
For further information email Jeff Stevens at email@example.com or call 410-887-5700.