Captain John McGann
Lieutenant Michael DiCara
Message From Precinct Commander
As we approach the summer months, and will be spending more time outdoors, it is important to take steps to keep you and your property safe. Please take a moment to check out the warm weather crime prevention tips below.
- Record the make, model number, and serial number of all of your lawn equipment. Take pictures of the equipment and keep the information in a safe place.
- Record the make, model number, and serial number of all of your bicycles. Take pictures of the bicycles and keep the information in a safe place.
- Keep your home and shed area properly lighted.
- Keep all doors and windows locked. Never leave your shed unsecure when you are not using it.
Additional warm weather crime prevention tips for homeowners are posted on the Baltimore County Police Department's website.
Residents are urged to report suspicious persons, activity or vehicles immediately to police. Make your neighborhood an uncomfortable place for criminals.
- Don’t become a victim of deception burglary or a scam to buy a "bargain" home repair. Follow these simple crime prevention tips.
Blotter and Crime Trends
Sometime between 3:15 and 5 p.m., unknown suspect(s) entered the garage by detaching the hinge from one side of the door. Once inside, the suspect(s) removed a lawnmower.Fri, 12 Sep 2014 19:15:00 GMThttp://www.baltimorecountymd.gov/News/PoliceNews/Precincts/Precinct4/September12SecondDegreeBurglary3600BlockofSylvanDrive21207
At 11 p.m., the victim was attempting to enter his entry code at the entrance of the location when he was approached from behind by two unknown black males. The suspects produced guns and demanded the victim's property. They took a bag containing a cell phone and personal items before fleeing the scene on foot.Thu, 11 Sep 2014 03:00:00 GMThttp://www.baltimorecountymd.gov/News/PoliceNews/Precincts/Precinct4/September10AttemptedRobbery3700BlockofTwinLakesCourt21208
At 11:05 a.m., suspect grabbed the steering wheel in the vehicle that his girlfriend was operating, causing the vehicle to crash. The suspect fled the scene before officers arrived.Sun, 07 Sep 2014 15:05:00 GMThttp://www.baltimorecountymd.gov/News/PoliceNews/Precincts/Precinct4/September7FirstDegreeAssault7900BlockofStevensonRoad21208
View the Local Blotter for the Pikesville Precinct for the latest news on crime in your area.
Revised June 3, 2014