Police Community Relations Councils (PCRC) provide an open forum where citizens, community leaders and representatives of the local business community may bring attention to problems within their neighborhood.
Contact your precinct regarding the following programs.
Business Patrol Initiative
Domestic Violence Coordinator
|Officer G. Gilmore|
Co-mentor: L. Stallings
About the Commander
Under Captain Andrea Bylen's leadership, the Pikesville Precinct continues to forge strong relationships with its community members, faith-based organizations and businesses.
- 2006—Patrol officer in the Essex Precinct.
- 2007 to 2012—Assigned to the White Marsh Precinct where she served in several assignments including patrol officer, court liaison, outreach/domestic violence coordinator and school resource officer.
- 2012—Promoted to corporal and assigned to the Operations Bureau.
- 2013 to 2015—Assigned as a detective corporal to the Internal Affairs Section.
- 2015—Promoted to sergeant and assigned to the White Marsh Precinct.
- 2015 to 2018—Assigned as detective sergeant to the Internal Affairs Section.
- 2018—Promoted to lieutenant where she served as a shift commander at the Woodlawn Precinct.
- 2019—Transferred to the Technology Section and served as an assistant commander.
- 2020—Transferred to the Internal Affairs Section and served as a detective lieutenant.
- 2022—Graduated from the FBI National Academy's 282nd session.
- 2022—Promoted to captain and serving as commander of the Pikesville Precinct.