Now in its 40th year of publication, the Senior Digest is Baltimore County Department of Aging’s subscription newspaper, produced eight times a year and mailed directly to the homes of subscribers. The Senior Digest includes articles that are relevant to the lives of older adults in and around the county.
- Medicare Matters, which includes articles from the Senior Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Community Billboard, highlighting activities at our 20 senior centers and throughout the county
- Columns from the County Executive and County Council President, and the County fire and police departments on current government events and issues
- Travel Opportunities
- Finance articles
- Health and Wellness, including a calendar of events on senior center health-related talks and classes
- Employment and Volunteer Opportunities
- Senior Center calendars of events, detailing regional events at all 20 Baltimore County senior centers
- Food and nutrition pages with recipes and tips
Become a Subscriber
Subscriptions for Baltimore County residents aged 60 and over is $5 per year and $7 per year for all others. To order a subscription, mail the subscription form linked below, along with a check or money order to: Senior Digest, 611 Central Avenue, Towson, Maryland 21204. For more information call 410-887-3050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscription Form—The Senior Digest subscription form is in PDF format and will open in a new window.
Reach your target audience by placing an ad in the Senior Digest for as little as $52 an issue. See our rate card (PDF) for more information.
- Business Rate $.50 per word (minimum of $7.50); phone numbers count as a word
- Personal Rate $.20 per word (minimum $2); phone numbers count as a word
For more information about Senior Digest, call 410-887-3050 or email email@example.com.