- Indoor Multipurpose Courts
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Track
- Meeting Rooms
- Recreation And Parks Office
The 58,000-square-foot center is the largest community center in Baltimore County. It provides:
- Multipurpose gymnasium
- Three basketball courts
- Two volleyball courts
- Four-lane indoor track
- 25 meter, six-lane indoor pool managed by the Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA) of Central Maryland
- 300-seat performance hall with stage and theater lighting
- Tech center
- Computer room
- Activity room
For program information or about how to start a program, contact the Regional Facilities Office.
The YMCA of Central Maryland, who will bring 156 years of experience to the community, will manage and operate the swimming pool, officially known as the YMCA Aquatics Center at Randallstown. The YMCA will provide a wide variety of aquatic experiences for participants of all ages and swimming abilities.
Under an agreement with Baltimore County, the YMCA will open the aquatic center for community use (YMCA non-members):
- Year-round: Every Sunday from noon to 7 p.m.
- Fall, Winter and Spring: One evening per week from 4 to 9 p.m.
- Summer: One weekday per week from 1 to 9 p.m.
The following daily rates will apply for community use:
- $3 for children up to 11 years of age
- $7 for individuals 12 years and older
- $4 for seniors
For membership information, visit the YMCA website, or visit the center in person.
The idea to have a community center built originated in 2003 from community meetings that began with the Urban Design Assistance Team (UDAT).
Total cost of the project was $13 million, including $2.9 million in state funding and a $400,000 federal grant, secured by Senator Barbara Mikulski, to fund the technology center and computer room.
Community Supervisor: Zach Feltz