- Activity Rooms
- Boat Ramps
- Community Gardens
- Interpretive Center
- Natural Areas
- Nature Center
- Nature Trails
- Paved Walking Paths
- Picnic Areas
- Recreation And Parks Office
The Marshy Point Nature Center offers:
- Abundant wildlife
- Bridge and overlook
- Exhibit hall
- Hiking trails—About eight miles, including three self-guided nature trails, a self-guided paddle trail on Dundee Creek and a paved accessible trail.
- Outdoor decks with picnic tables
- Community Garden—Contact the nature center office to find out more about renting a plot for the growing season.
- Canoe launch—Guided canoe trips are offered to explore the coastal forests, marshes and shallow waters of Dundee and Saltpeter Creeks
- Kayak Share Program—Find more information on the nature center office webpage.
Programs and Events
Learn more about the programs and events offered at Marshy Point Nature Center.