- Athletic Fields
- Ball Diamonds
- Dog Park
- Indoor Multipurpose Courts
- Indoor Pickleball Courts
- Meeting Rooms
- Nature Trails
- Outdoor Pickleball Courts
- Paved Walking Paths
- Picnic Areas
- Recreation And Parks Office
- Recreation And Parks Regional Office
Honeygo Run Regional Park provides a variety of outdoor and indoor recreation facilities to serve the northeast area of Baltimore County.
- Two lighted ball diamonds
- Three athletic fields (one artificial, two lighted)
- A 13,000 square foot indoor recreation center
- A roller hockey court (lighted)
- An ADA-accessible playground
- Two picnic pavilions (holds maximum 80 guests)
- Pedestrian bridge over Honeygo Boulevard
- 350-space parking lot
- An extensive path and trail system traversing most of the park's wooded areas
- Perry Paw Dog Park.
Two pavilions with playground can be reserved from April 1 through mid-October for birthday parties, family gatherings, and church or family picnics. We begin taking reservations March 1 for the current calendar year but do not require reservations after the second weekend of October. At that time all pavilions revert to a first-come-first-serve basis, unless reserved by a Recreation Council. Pavilion areas include:
- Two charcoal grills
- Two trash barrels
- Approximately 12 picnic tables
- Seating for up to 80 guests
Pavilions can be reserved on Tuesday evenings from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Eastern Regional Park Office. For more information, or to inquire if pavilions are available, please call 410-887-3681.
Visit Honeygo Run Regional Park's program web page for more information about upcoming events, pavilion reservations, recreation council programs, recreation council league schedules, weather cancellations and other information about the park.