The Association of Baltimore County Retired Police promotes the interests and welfare, as well as fosters the aims and interests of retired Baltimore County Police. The goals of the Association aim to:
- Promote the general welfare of retired police of Baltimore County by active participation in all matters affecting their general well being
- Increase friendly relations among the members and to encourage and practice cooperation generally among them
- Promote cooperative liaison with the members of the Baltimore County Police Department
- Assist and cooperate with the duly constituted authorities in Baltimore County and elsewhere in promoting law enforcement, respect for authority, and suppression of criminal activity
- Cooperate with civic organizations and promote such civic, charitable and educational undertakings as this association may consider proper
Join the Association
To join the Association of Baltimore County Retired Police, complete the application. Send your completed application and check or money order for $10 to:
Association of Baltimore County Retired Police, Inc.
P.O. Box 411
Perry Hall, Maryland 21128-0411
Meetings are typically held on the first Tuesday of odd numbered months. There are no meetings in June, July and August. In odd numbered years, meetings are held in April for election purposes. Meetings are held at American Legion Post 130, located at:
2022 Meeting Schedule
Doors open at 7 p.m. with beverage and food service starting shortly after. Meetings begin at 8 p.m. Due to COVID-19, cancellation may occur with limited notice.
- January 4—Canceled
- March 2 (rescheduled from March 1)
- May 3
- September 6
- November 1
Inclement weather cancellations include any BCPS closings and early dismissals when schools are in session, as well as the Baltimore County Snow Emergency Plan. An email will be sent as soon as possible to attendees regarding a cancellation.
|Vice President||Jerry Foracappofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sergeant at Arms||W. Don Pattersonemail@example.com|
|Past Presidents||John Grumbach|
Charles W. Norris Jr.