Police Community Relations Councils (PCRC) provide an open forum where citizens, community leaders and representatives of the local business community may bring attention to problems within their neighborhood.
Contact your precinct regarding the following programs.
Domestic Violence Coordinator
|Officer B. Elliott
Mentor: C. Daniloski
Co-mentor: J. Goorevitz
|Officer C. Reynolds
About the Commander
Captain Jean Pilarski Slattery began her career in 1996 with the Baltimore County Police Department. She is excited and honored to serve the White Marsh community where she was born and raised. Captain Slattery looks forward to building strong partnerships with the community and business members in White Marsh, utilizing these relationships to raise awareness to prevent crime, and applying problem-solving techniques to proactively address the conditions that give rise to public safety.
- 1997 —Assigned to the Towson Precinct
- 2001—Assigned to the Behavioral Assessment Unit
- 2011—Promoted to corporal and served as a supervisor to the Technology Section
- 2016—Promoted to sergeant and served as a supervisor to the Technology Section
- 2018—Promoted to Lieutenant and served as the Unit Commander to the Technology Section
- 2021—Assigned to the Information and Records Management Unit and served as the Unit Commander
- 2023—Assigned to the White Marsh Precinct as the Acting Precinct Commander
- 2023—Promoted to Captain and assigned to the White Marsh Precinct