Police Community Relations Councils (PCRC) provide an open forum where citizens, community leaders and representatives of the local business community may bring attention to problems within their neighborhood.
Contact your precinct regarding the following programs.
Business Patrol Initiative
Domestic Violence Coordinator
|Officer J. Rebhan|
Mentor: C. Daniloski
Co-mentor: J. Goorevitz
|SHIELD Program||Officer C. Reynolds|
About the Commander
Captain Cathleen Batton joined the Baltimore County Police Department in 1998.
- After graduating—Assigned to the patrol division at the Towson Precinct. She also worked patrol in the Parkville and White Marsh precincts.
- 2003—Transferred to the Behavioral Assessment Unit and worked as a detective on the Workplace Violence Team, completing threat assessments for cases of targeted workplace and school violence.
- 2011—Transferred to the Media Relations Section and represented the agency as the Public Information Officer. Promoted to the rank of corporal.
- 2013—Transferred to the Criminal Investigations Bureau and supervised detectives on the Financial Crimes Team.
- 2015—Promoted to sergeant and assigned to supervise the Physical and Sexual Child Abuse squads in the Crimes Against Children Unit.
- 2018—Promoted to lieutenant and assigned to the Wilkens Precinct to supervise a shift of patrol officers.
- 2020—Transferred to the White Marsh Precinct as the acting captain to provide coverage during the pandemic.
- 2021—Promoted to the rank of captain and permanently assigned as commander of the White Marsh Precinct.
In addition to these assignments, Captain Batton also served on the Dignitary Witness Protection Team from 2004 to 2018.