Police Community Relations Councils (PCRC) provide an open forum where citizens, community leaders and representatives of the local business community may bring attention to problems within their neighborhood.
Contact your precinct regarding the following programs.
Business Patrol Initiative
Domestic Violence Coordinator
|Public Safety Cadet Program|
Mentor: D. Marlow
Co-mentor: R. Borunda
About the Commander
Captain Glen Wiedeck is excited about the opportunity to work in the same area where he started as a young patrol officer 29 years ago in 1989, to help reduce crime and improve the quality of life for citizens.
- 1992—Selected to join the Hostage Negotiations Team where he worked tirelessly to peacefully resolve critical incidents and help people in crisis for 15 years, ultimately becoming the assistant team commander until his departure in 2007.
- 1995—Became a detective in the Criminal Investigations Bureau. Transferred to the Narcotics unit.
- 2002—Promoted to corporal and assigned to the White Marsh Precinct where he worked as a patrol supervisor
- 2003—Transferred to supervise the White Marsh Precinct Community Drug/Violence Interdiction Team.
- 2005—Promoted to sergeant in January 2005 and assigned as a patrol supervisor in the Essex Precinct.
- 2006—Assigned to the Crimes Against Children Units a detective sergeant. Later promoted to the rank of detective lieutenant and assumed command of the Regional Auto Theft Task Force. Transferred back to the Crimes Against Children Unit as the unit commander.
- 2022—Assignment as the commander of the Dundalk Precinct.