Precinct 12 Community Police Alliance (P-12 CPA) provides an open forum where citizens, community leaders and representatives of the local business community may bring attention to problems within their neighborhood.
Contact your precinct regarding the following programs.
Business Patrol Initiative
Domestic Violence Coordinator
|Public Safety Cadet Program
Mentor: D. Marlow
Co-mentor: R. Borunda
About the Commander
Captain Anthony DiCara began his career with the Baltimore County Police Department as a Cadet in 1994. He was assigned to the Eastern Traffic, Support Operations Division, and the Garrison Precinct. In 1996, Captain DiCara graduated from the Police Academy as a member of the 95th Recruit Class. Captain DiCara was assigned to the Dundalk Precinct. Since 1997, Captain DiCara has been an ad-hoc member and supervisor of the Special Response Team.
- 2001—Assigned to the Essex Precinct
- 2003—Promoted to Corporal and assigned to the Woodlawn Precinct
- 2004—Assigned to the Dundalk Precinct
- 2006—Promoted to Sergeant and assigned to the Wilkens Precinct
- 2007—Assigned to the Dundalk Precinct
- 2013—Assigned to the Parkville Precinct
- 2016—Promoted to Lieutenant
- 2018—Assigned to the Training Section as the Commander of Specialized and Firearms Training
- 2022—Promoted to Captain and assigned as the Commander of Police Human Resources
- 2023—Assigned as Captain to the Dundalk Precinct