View the COVID-19 protocols for visiting our senior centers.
Victory Villa Senior Center is located at 403 Compass Road, just off of Martin Boulevard (Route 700), and is a vital resource to the senior citizen communities of Middle River, Chase and Gunpowder watershed areas in southeast Baltimore County. Membership is open to Baltimore County residents age 60 and over.
Victory Villa Senior Center is named after a community that was established during World War II, to support the workers of the Glen L. Martin Aircraft Company. During the war, the company produced the Martin 167 Bomber and the B-26 Bomber, which is featured on our newsletter.
Programs and Activities
View a list of programs, activities and upcoming events in the most recent edition of "Victory Villa Navigator," the Victory Villa Senior Center's monthly newsletter.
- Fitness classes
- Mental, physical, spiritual, emotional, and social activities that promote wellness
- Travel opportunities.
- Work groups, classes, lectures and seminars
Explore the below upcoming events available at the center, or browse the calendar for more dates beyond what is listed below.
- Monday October 03 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
- Monday October 10 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
- Monday October 17 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
- Immunization Clinic
- Wednesday October 19 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Boston and Salem Massachusetts: Thursday, October 20 - Sunday, October 23
- Thursday October 20 All Day - Sunday October 23 All Day
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Friday October 21 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM
- Monday October 24 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
- Monday October 31 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
- Monday November 07 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM