View the COVID-19 protocols for visiting our senior centers.
The Seven Oaks Senior Center is located in the heart of Perry Hall and serves the Perry Hall, White Marsh and neighboring communities. Activities, programs and services are provided to members age 60 and over, and their families.
Programs and Activities
View a list of programs, activities and upcoming events in the most recent edition of “The Acorn” the Seven Oaks Senior Center's monthly newsletter.
Regularly scheduled activities include:
- Decoy carving
- Crocheting, knitting and quilting
- Fitness center and classes
- Stained glass
- Travel opportunities
Local students can earn community service hours at Seven Oaks Senior Center. A partnership with Seven Oaks Elementary School provides opportunities to volunteer with young students through the Reading Buddies program.
If you are a Baltimore County resident 60 years of age or older, you may qualify for special services. Call the Community Outreach Specialist at 410-887-5128 to make an appointment.
Explore the below upcoming events available at the center, or browse the calendar for more dates beyond what is listed below.
- Meditation with Dr. Mickey Fenzel
- Tuesday June 06 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Tuesday June 06 12:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Wednesday June 07 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
- TOPS - Weight Loss
- Wednesday June 07 9:45 AM - 10:45 AM
- Great Physio Balls of Fire!
- Wednesday June 07 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Thursday June 08 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
- Thursday June 08 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Cooking Demo & Tasting
- Thursday June 08 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Friday June 09 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Friday Cafe
- Friday June 09 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Card Making Workshop
- Friday June 09 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Oakettes Vocal Group
- Friday June 09 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Monday June 12 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
- Diamond Art
- Monday June 12 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Spanish, Beginner
- Monday June 12 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM