View the COVID-19 protocols for visiting our senior centers.
Located in southwest Baltimore County, the Lansdowne-Baltimore Highlands Senior Center serves Baltimore County residents age 50 and older.
Programs and Activities
View a list of programs, activities and upcoming events in the most recent edition of the "The Express" the Lansdowne-Baltimore Highlands Senior Center's monthly newsletter.
- Fitness classes
- Health screenings
- Informational programs and speakers focused on consumer education, health and nutrition education, and pertinent senior issues
- Pool in the pool room
- Travel opportunities
The Lansdowne-Baltimore Highlands Senior Center has partnerships with the following organizations, who facilitate the below programs and activities:
- Community College of Baltimore County—Attend classes that meet your interests
- Lansdowne Public Library
- Join the book club held at the center
- Join the Kinder Korner reading program to read with preschool age children at the library
- Leadership Through Athletics—Visit the community facility during weekdays to walk
- St. Agnes Hospital—Attend monthly blood pressure screenings
Explore the below upcoming events, fitness opportunities, activities and programs available at the Lansdowne-Baltimore Highlands Senior Center, or browse the calendar for more dates beyond what is listed below.
- Maryland Insurance Administration
- Tuesday October 11 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- lan Blood Pressure Screening
- Tuesday October 11 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sub & Movie
- Thursday October 20 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Sub and Movie
- Thursday November 10 12:00 PM - 2:15 PM
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Tuesday November 15 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM