Join the Hereford Senior Center to enjoy the green valleys and beautiful farming landscapes of Baltimore County’s northernmost senior center. Call 410-887-2040 for general information on days when the center is closed.
Membership is open to residents 50 years of age and older. There is no fee to join the center; however, donations to the Center Enhancement Fund are always welcome. These donations stay within the center and are used to purchase items to enhance the center and offer special programs.
Programs and Activities
View a list of programs, activities and upcoming events in the most recent edition of the "Senior Comet," the Hereford Senior Center's monthly newsletter.
- Bingo, weekly
- Catered lunch—Served every Tuesday and Thursday, reservations required, call the senior center at least one week in advance.
- Entertainment of all varieties
- Holiday celebrations
- Games—Pinochle, Pitch and Rumm
- Greeting card crafts
- Monthly birthday parties
- Monthly blood pressure checks, as well as regular health screenings and health education presentations
- Speakers on many topics
- Travel opportunities
Explore the below upcoming events available at the center, or browse the calendar for more dates beyond what is listed below.
- What to Expect When Calling 911
- Tuesday February 27 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Register of Wills
- Tuesday April 23 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM