Skip Navigation
Home > I Want To > Follow Up

Follow Up on an Issue

FasTrack Constituent Issue Tracking System


If you were given a tracking number from an issue you reported on our website, please enter it below to get an update.

Fields marked with * are required.


Who to Contact

Employment Application

Check your application status.

Human Resources
Phone: 410-887-3135

Pothole Repair

When we receive a request for repairs, it is forwarded to one of 11 Highways shops located throughout the County. Normally our crews will be able to make repairs to the pothole within 48 business hours.

Public Works
Phone: 410-887-3560

Suspicious or Criminal Activity

Report suspicious activity and neighborhood concerns such as abandoned vehicles, parking violations, zoning related issues, or any requests for assistance that do not require an immediate response. For an immediate response please call 911.

Media Relations
Phone: 410-887-2222

Code Violation

Permits, Approvals and Inspections will investigate complaints or forward the complaint to the proper agency for action. In order to process your complaint with minimum delay, certain information is required.

Permits, Approvals and Inspection
Code Enforcement
Phone: 410-887-2824

Revised May 4, 2016