Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI)
Baltimore County Department of Health
6401 York Road, Third Floor
Baltimore, Maryland 21212-2130
TTY users call via Maryland Relay
STI Clinic Locations and Contact Information
Services for sexually transmitted infections are available at Baltimore County health centers. Appointment slots are limited, but walk-ins are accepted and testing is available five days a week.
Woodlawn Health Center
1811 Woodlawn Drive
Baltimore, Maryland 21207
Every Tuesday, 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Eastern Family Resource Center
9100 Franklin Square Drive
Baltimore, Maryland 21237
Every Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Fourth Thursdays, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
STI Information and Available Services
Chlamydia - Testing and treatment provided
Genital Herpes - Diagnosis provided (when sores are present)
Gonorrhea - Testing and treatment provided
HIV - Testing and referral services provided
HPV - Diagnosis and treatment of warts provided
PID - Diagnosis and treatment/referral provided
Syphilis - Testing and treatment provided
Trichomoniasis - Testing and treatment provided
High Risk Populations
- Information for Parents of Teens
- Information for Teens and Young Adults
- Information for Gay, Bisexual and Other Men Who Have Sex with Men
- Information on Sexual Health for Men (PDF)
- Syphilis rates can be reduced by encouraging testing at every health encounter. Find free, fast and confidential testing near you.
Revised July 1, 2016