1095 Forms Coming Soon
In early 2017, every County employee and non-Medicare retiree with medical coverage will be issued form 1095, which will be a statement of your and your dependents' health coverage for each month of 2016. Learn more.
Benefit Plan Information
- Explore your Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Baltimore County’s EAP services are administered by Cigna and are available to County employees working 26 or more hours per week, retirees under age 65, and anyone who resides in the home of a County employee or retiree under age 65.
- Review your Life Insurance Beneficiary: It is important to update your life insurance beneficiary designations as your life situation changes to ensure that your life insurance proceeds are paid to the appropriate persons. Learn more.
- If You are a Cigna Customer: You have access to Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy, designed especially for individuals who take prescription medications on a regular basis. You can even access Cigna features on-the-go at myCigna.com or on the myCigna mobile app.
2017 Guides and Rates—Effective January 1, 2017
Baltimore County currently provides health and life insurance benefits to over 6,600 employees and 4,800 retirees. The County's goal is to promote informed and cost-effective use of the benefit plans it sponsors.
The following documents are PDFs that open in a new window.
- 2017 Benefit Guide
- 2017 Benefit Guide
Summary of Benefits Coverage (SBC)
Summary of Benefits Coverage forms clearly outline benefits and coverage options, and can help you make an informed decision about your medical plan choice.
Below are some of the forms you need for County benefit plans available for you to print, others will be added as they become available. The following documents are PDFs that open to a new window.
- Benefits Change—Active employees can use this form during the year when you have a change to your benefits status. Complete this form online then print a copy of the form. Sign and date the completed form and attach documentation for your requested change.
- Health Insurance Application—Retirees only
- Dental and Vision Application—Retirees only
Contact your benefit plan directly for benefit related information and assistance. If you have comments about this site or questions about your benefits, email email@example.com or call the Insurance Division at 410-887-2568.
Upcoming events, as well as other developments that may affect your benefit options will be posted here regularly.