Baltimore County presently provides health and life insurance benefits to over 6,600 employees and 4,800 retirees. The County's goal is to promote informed and cost-effective use of the benefit plans it sponsors.
Current Guides and Rates — Effective January 1, 2015
The following documents are PDFs that open in a new window.
- 2015 Benefit Guide
- 2015 Benefit Guide
Additional Plan and Enrollment Information
- Contacts and Links – Reach the plan administrators, service providers, County benefit specialists, internal and external contacts and book covers.
- Learn more about eligible expenses for Flexible Spending Accounts and download claim forms from the Total Administrative Services Corporation (TASC). You have until March 15, 2015 to incur allowable expenses for the current plan year. Claims for the current plan year must be submitted no later than April 30, 2015.
Summary of Benefits Coverage (SBC)
Summary of Benefits Coverage forms clearly outline coverage options and can help you make an informed decision about your medical plan choice. The following documents are PDFs that open to a new window.
Below are some of the forms you need for County benefit plans available for you to print, others will be added as they become available. The following documents are PDFs that open to a new window.
- Benefits Change - This form should be used during the year when you have a change to your benefits status. Complete this form online then print a copy of the form. Sign and date the completed form and attach documentation for your requested change.
- Health Insurance Application for Retirees only
- Dental and Vision Application for Retirees only
We hope you will visit this Web page often in order to stay informed about your County employee benefits. Upcoming events, as well as other developments that may affect your benefit options will be posted here regularly. If you have comments about this site or questions about your benefits, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Insurance Division at 410-887-2568.
Revised February 10, 2015