The Edgemere-Sparrows Point Recreation Office serves the Edgemere-Sparrows Point, Bear Creek and West Inverness Recreation Councils and their programs.
The Council meets on the second Monday of each month (excluding July or October) at 7:30 p.m. with a board meeting at 6:30 p.m. at the Edgemere-Sparrows Point Recreation Office.
The Office also manages the daily operation and reservations for the following school recreation centers (SRCs) and County parks:
- Bear Creek Elementary SRC
- Bear Creek Park
- Chesapeake Terrace Elementary SRC
- Edgemere Elementary SRC
- Fort Howard Park
- Fort Howard Veterans Park
- Inverness Center
- Inverness Park
- Hart-Miller Island State Park
- Patapsco High SRC
- Sandy Plains Elementary SRC
- Sparrows Point Middle/High SRC