November 12, 2020
As the number of online purchases and sales of goods quickly increase, so do the potential risks associated with these transactions when they involve meeting a stranger. In an effort to keep citizens safe, the Baltimore County Police Department encourages anyone who makes an online purchase that involves an in-person interaction to use our police facilities.
All transactions are encouraged to be completed during daylight hours. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will not allow transactions to take place inside of the precinct lobbies but offer the public parking lot or street parking in front of the police station.
Please see the complete list of Baltimore County Police precincts below to find the Safe Exchange Zone nearest you:
- Wilkens Precinct (1): 901 Walker Avenue Catonsville, MD 21228
- Woodlawn Precinct (2): 6424 Windsor Mill Road Woodlawn, MD 21207
- Franklin Precinct (3): 606 Nicodemus Road Reisterstown, MD 21136
- Pikesville Precinct (4): 215 Milford Mill Road Pikesville, MD 21208
- Towson Precinct (6): 115 W. Susquehanna Avenue Towson, MD 21204
- Cockeysville Precinct (7): 111 Wight Avenue Cockeysville, MD 21030
- Parkville Precinct (8): 8532 Old Harford Road Parkville, MD 21234
- White Marsh Precinct (9): 8220 Perry Hall Boulevard Baltimore, MD 21236
- Essex Precinct (11): 216 N. Marlyn Avenue Essex, MD 21221
- Dundalk Precinct (12): 428 Westham Way Baltimore, MD 21224
- Public Safety Building: 700 East Joppa Road Towson, MD 21286
- Randallstown Substation: 9113 Liberty Road Randallstown, MD 21133