Police Community Relations Councils (PCRC) provide an open forum where citizens, community leaders and representatives of the local business community may bring attention to problems within their neighborhood.
File Traffic Reports or Business Updates Online
Complete the online forms to report traffic problems in Precinct 8—Parkville, or to update your business night card.
Contact your precinct regarding the following programs.
Business Patrol Initiative
Domestic Violence Coordinator
Mentor: C. Daniloski
Co-mentor: J. Goorevitz
|SHIELD Program||Officer J. Goorevitz|
About the Commander
Keith Fruhling has been a member of the Police Department since 2001. He was born and raised in Parkville, where he graduated from Perry Hall High School and Towson University with a Bachelor of Science in Economics. He has been a resident of the Parkville area for nearly all of his life. He continues to live in the area, where he is active in the community.
- 2002—Assigned to the Parkville Precinct
- 2008—Promoted to corporal and assigned to the White Marsh Precinct
- 2011—Promoted to sergeant and assigned to the Essex Precinct
- 2013—Selected as the assistant K-9 Unit commander and assigned to the K-9 Unit
- 2017—Promoted to lieutenant and assigned to the Essex Precinct
- 2019—Selected as the K-9 Unit commander and assigned to the K-9 Unit
- 2022—Assigned as the acting captain to the Parkville Precinct
- 2023—Promoted to captain and assigned to the Parkville Precinct
Captain Keith Fruhling has also been a member of the Hostage Negotiation Team from 2009 to 2014.