Police Community Relations Councils (PCRC) provide an open forum where citizens, community leaders and representatives of the local business community may bring attention to problems within their neighborhood.
Contact your precinct regarding the following programs.
Business Patrol Initiative
Domestic Violence Coordinator
|Officer S. Johnson
|Officer K. Boone
About the Commander
A graduate of Perry Hall High School and Towson University, Captain Michael Fruhling joined the Baltimore County Police Department in 2001 after graduating from the Baltimore County Police Academy.
- 2001—Assigned to the Essex Precinct
- 2007—Promoted to Corporal and assigned to the the North Point Precinct
- 2009—Promoted to Sergeant, assigned to the Internal Affairs Division
- 2011—Promoted to Lieutenant, assigned to the Pikesville Precinct
- 2015—Assigned as a Detective Lieutenant to the Pikesville Investigative Services
- 2022—Assigned as Acting Captain to the White Marsh Precinct
- 2022—Promoted to Captain and assigned to the White Marsh Precinct
- 2023—Assigned as Captain to the Wilkens Precinct