Landlord Online Portal
View the Landlord Portal Manual for access information and instructions.
Rent Increase Request
A rent increase request letter will be forwarded to the landlord 120 days prior to the effective date of the recertification.
The landlord has 15 calendar days from the date of the letter to return a request for a rent increase. To determine if the rent increase request was received timely use the following protocol. If sent via:
- USPS—date postmarked
- Email—sent date of the email
- Fax—date fax received per the fax transmittal
- Drop off—date of customer service receipt
If the rent increase request is received after the 15 calendar day deadline, it will not be considered.
A written response is to be forwarded to the landlord within 15 calendar days of receipt of the request indicating it was not received timely, therefore, will not be considered.
A rent reasonableness review will be completed.
- If the rent increase is reasonable, then the request will be approved.
- If the rent increase is not reasonable, then the request will be denied.
A written response is to be forwarded to the landlord within 15 calendar days of receipt of the request indicating whether it is approved or denied.