Maryland licensed and certified audiologists provide:
- Comprehensive hearing testing to Baltimore County residents, from newborns through senior citizens, on a sliding fee schedule according to income
- For children zero to three years of age—Participants in the Infants and Toddlers Program can receive services at no cost to the family.
- For seniors—We work closely with the Baltimore County Department of Aging to conduct hearing screenings and in-services at Baltimore County Senior Centers.
- Hearing aid recommendations, as well as fitting and orientation
- Hearing screenings and consultation upon request
Referrals are accepted from any source. Citizens who have limited income and cannot afford services from a private office are welcome.
When to Get Tested
Have your hearing tested if:
- You think other people mumble or speak too softly
- You have trouble following conversation in a noisy room
- You have ringing in your ears
- You avoid situations or places because it is too hard to hear
- Others complain that the TV or radio is too loud
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment, call one of the following locations below Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.