Here is information about who to contact depending on the nature, urgency and time of your media request.
During Business Hours
For details regarding non-breaking news and minor incidents, contact:
Elise Armacost, firstname.lastname@example.org, is the Director of the Public Affairs Section for the Baltimore County Fire Department. The office is open from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. The office telephone number is 410-887-2892.
Weekly On-Call PIO Schedules — August 2022
On-call PIOs provide information through mainstream media and social media about significant breaking news that occurs during nights, weekends and holidays. Editors, please post or share with your editing and reporting staff.
Monday, August 1 through Sunday, August 7:
- Fire Department: EMT Rachelle Alexander, email@example.com
Monday, August 8 through Sunday, August 14:
- Fire Department: Fire Lieutenant Twana Allen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, August 15 through Sunday, August 21:
- Fire Department: Bureau Chief Lonnie Ledford, email@example.com
Monday, August 22 through Sunday, August 28:
- Fire Department: Fire Captain Len Stewart, firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, August 29 through Sunday, September 4:
- Fire Department: Fire Lieutenant Travis Francis, email@example.com
The on-call schedule is subject to change due to illness or other personal issues.