View the COVID-19 protocols for visiting our senior centers.
The Seven Oaks Senior Center is located in the heart of Perry Hall and serves the Perry Hall, White Marsh and neighboring communities. Activities, programs and services are provided to members age 60 and over, and their families.
Programs and Activities
View a list of programs, activities and upcoming events in the most recent edition of “The Acorn” the Seven Oaks Senior Center's monthly newsletter.
Regularly scheduled activities include:
- Decoy carving
- Crocheting, knitting and quilting
- Fitness center and classes
- Stained glass
- Travel opportunities
Local students can earn community service hours at Seven Oaks Senior Center. A partnership with Seven Oaks Elementary School provides opportunities to volunteer with young students through the Reading Buddies program.
If you are a Baltimore County resident 60 years of age or older, you may qualify for special services. Call the Community Outreach Specialist at 410-887-5128 to make an appointment.
Explore the below upcoming events available at the center, or browse the calendar for more dates beyond what is listed below.
- Thursday March 23 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
- Thursday March 23 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Friday Cafe
- Friday March 24 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- The Oakettes Vocal Group
- Friday March 24 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Monday March 27 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Monday March 27 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Spanish, Beginner
- Monday March 27 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
- Survey of the NIV Bible
- Monday March 27 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Monday March 27 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- Meditation with Dr. Mickey Fenzel
- Tuesday March 28 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Learn about Tax-Free Income
- Tuesday March 28 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Ink & Watercolor
- Wednesday March 29 12:00 AM - 12:30 AM
- Wednesday March 29 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
- TOPS - Weight Loss
- Wednesday March 29 9:45 AM - 10:45 AM
- Thursday March 30 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM