The Pikesville Senior Center is a vital part of the Pikesville community. Watch candid video interviews with some of Pikesville Senior Center members. Membership is open to Baltimore County residents aged 60 and over.
Programs and Activities
The center offers more than 60 classes per week in areas ranging from education and recreation, to health and fitness. View a list of programs, activities and upcoming events in the most recent edition of the "Pikesville Pulse," the Pikesville Senior Center's monthly newsletter.
- Beginner and intermediate bridge, including competitive duplicate play
- Conversational Spanish
- Discussion groups
- Domestic and foreign affairs
- Fitness center and fitness classes
- Improving Your Memory
- Informal trivia classes
- Travel opportunities
Watch the "Something for Everyone" video to learn more about available programs and courses,
Center Connection Membership
The Center Connection Program is designed for individuals 60 years or older who need supportive services to participate in senior center programs, but do not need physical assistance or close supervision. Members include adults who:
- Have a condition that limits some activities
- Are independent in caring for their basic, physical needs, but lack opportunities to participate in enjoyable activities
- Would like to meet people and participate in a senior center, but need special support and encouragement
Contact the Center Connection Specialist
The Center Connection Specialist is available to help individuals who require assistance adjusting to the center, as well as assistance to:
- Meet new people
- Choose activities and register for classes
- Connect with community services, like CountyRide, and programs, like the Eating Together Nutrition program
Make an Appointment
Call Center Connection Specialist Marsha Kaplan at 410-887-1245 to learn more.
Explore the below upcoming events, fitness opportunities, activities and programs available at Pikesville Senior Center, or browse the calendar for more dates beyond what is listed below.
- Brain Health and Dementia
- Wednesday December 13 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Caregiver Resource Session
- Wednesday January 10 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Don't Be Embarrassed ... Scams are Real!
- Friday January 12 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM