The Baltimore County Blue Ribbon Procurement Commission is managed by the Office of Government Reform and Strategic Initiatives and is responsible for:
- Evaluating the County’s existing procurement, purchasing and contracting policies, and makes recommendations for making processes more efficient and effective
- Examining trends in procurement and contracting that impacts small and minority/women-owned business enterprises and makes recommendations for improvement
View Executive Order 2021-027 pertaining to the Commission.
View the Reports
The commission's membership includes:
- Phil Andrews, Principal of Kramon & Graham (Chair)
- Peta N. Richkus, former Secretary for the Maryland Department of General Services
- Wade Kach, Baltimore County Councilman
- Dan Morhaim, former Delegate and Chair of the Government Operations subcommittee
- Carla Nelson Chambers, Managing Principal for The Nelson Ideation Group, LLC
- Steve Walsh, former Director of Public Works for Baltimore County Government
- Peter Placke, Vice President/Senior Estimator for Gray & Son Contractors
- Scott Phillips, Managing Member of NSP
- Sheila Dixon, Representative for the Maryland Minority Contractors Association
- Jermaine Jones, Business Manager for Laborers' International Union of North America—Baltimore Washington District Council
- Rick Binetti, Political and Legislative Director for Laborers' International Union of North America—Baltimore Washington District Council (Commission member through April 15, 2021.)
Final meeting minutes from June 10 to November 16, 2021 will be uploaded soon.
For more information or questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.