Separate overnight crashes on Liberty Road in Randallstown have left one boy and one man dead, and a woman critically injured. 

In the first crash a woman and a boy on a bicycle were struck by a car, killing the boy and seriously injuring the woman. Three hours later, just down the road, a vehicle crossed the center line, causing a head-on collision that killed the driver. 

The first crash happened just before 9 p.m. near Marriottsville Road. The preliminary investigation revealed that a 19-year-old woman and a 14-year-old boy were riding together on one bicycle west on Liberty Road. They were struck by a 2002 Nissan Ultima, also traveling west on Liberty Road.

The boy, who is identified as Jamal Quentin Anderson of the 3900 block of Red Deer Circle in Randallstown, was pronounced dead at the scene. The woman was transported to an area hospital with life-threatening injuries. She remains in stable condition at last report. 

The driver of the Nissan, who did remain at the scene, is identified as Conrad Oliver Antonio Thorpe (23) of the 3600 block of Waterwheel Square in Randallstown. He has been charged with Driving Under the Influence and is being held at the Baltimore County Detention Center without bail. 

This case continues to be investigated by the Baltimore County Crash Investigation Team. Upon conclusion the case will be forwarded to the State Attorney's office for review regarding any additional charges. 

The second crash occurred just before midnight on Liberty Road at Offutt Road when a red 2012 Hyundai Tucson traveling east suddenly crossed over the center line and collided head-on with an MTA transport van traveling west. 

The sole passenger of the van was transported to an area hospital for treatment of minor injuries. The driver, who had no visible injuries, was also transported to an area hospital as a precautionary measure.

The driver of the Hyundai, identified as William Thomas Rideout (44) of the 3500 block of Carriage Hill Circle in Randallstown, was transported to Northwest Hospital where he was pronounced dead. 

The Baltimore County Police Crash Investigation Team continues to investigate this incident, as well.