Precinct 11 – Essex
Captain Andre Davis
Lieutenant Joe Jamerson
News from the Captain
Find out what is happening in your community at the Precinct 11 Essex monthly Police Community Relations Council (PCRC) meetings. The PCRC meets the second Monday of each month at 7 p.m. at the Stembridge Community Center located at 99 Stemmers Run Road. All are encouraged to attend. For more information, call the Community Outreach Team at 410-887-0232.
Are you going out of town? Don't leave your home looking unoccupied. Complete a Vacant House Form and email it to the precinct at email@example.com. Officers will then check on your location for any unusual activity while you are away.
If something suspicious does happen at your home, law enforcement will be able to quickly reach you or a local emergency contact from the information provided on the form.
- YCSS -BCOPD Basketball Clinic- Coming in March
- Saturday March 04 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Liberty Family Resource Center
Blotter and Crime Trends
- At 9:43 a.m., a juvenile suspect attempted to enter the victim's residence by tampering with a window. The suspect then entered the shed in the backyard. No property was stolen and the suspect was apprehended.Thu, 19 Jan 2017 14:43:00 GMThttp://www.baltimorecountymd.gov/News/PoliceNews/Precincts/Precinct11/january19attemptedfirstdegreeburglary3900blockofmistyviewroad21220
- At 7:03 a.m., two suspects, one a juvenile, entered two properties and used force to board two boats. The suspects damaged both boats, but nothing appeared to be stolen. Both suspects were arrested.Thu, 19 Jan 2017 12:03:00 GMThttp://www.baltimorecountymd.gov/News/PoliceNews/Precincts/Precinct11/january19seconddegreeburglary100blockofkingstonparklane21220
- At 11 p.m., the suspect forced his way into the victim's residence. The suspect assaulted the victim and then fled.Thu, 19 Jan 2017 04:00:00 GMThttp://www.baltimorecountymd.gov/News/PoliceNews/Precincts/Precinct11/january18firstdegreeassaultunitblockofsouthhawthorneroad21220
View the Local Blotter for the Essex Precinct for the latest news on crime in your area.
About the Precinct Commander
Captain Andre Davis is a 28-year veteran whose career began with the Baltimore County Police Department on June 11, 1987. He has had a variety of assignments through the years including Investigations, and has been the commander of the following units: Community Resources Section, Employment Section, Woodlawn Precinct, Safe Schools Section and now the Essex Precinct.
Captain Davis was a member of the United States Marine Corps Reserves for eight years. He ended his career in the Marine Corps after Operation Desert Storm, where he was assigned to Dover Air Force base for a specialized assignment.
Captain Davis has a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science from the University of Baltimore and a Master’s degree in Management from Johns Hopkins University. In 2007, he attended the Senior Management Institute for Policing in Boston, Massachusetts.
Captain Davis brings a wealth of experience to the Essex Precinct and is excited to build on the great works of the commanders that preceded him.
Captain Andre Davis
216 North Marlyn Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland 21221
Map This Location
Main Phone: 410-887-0220
Captain Andre Davis, Commanding Officer
Lieutenant Joe Jamerson, Assistant Commander
Business Patrol Initiative (BPI)
Citizens On Patrol (COP)
Community Outreach Team
Domestic Violence Coordinator
Juvenile Offenders In Need of Supervision (JOINS)
Police Community Relations Council (PCRC)
School Resource Officers (SRO)