Latest Edition of "Hello Baltimore County" Now Airing
Towson, Maryland (September 3, 2013) - The September edition of Baltimore County's half-hour cable television public affairs show, "Hello Baltimore County," highlights the following topics:
- Get Ready! Get Set! Get Fit! - Find out about the importance of fitness for seniors, and help support County programs by participating in the Baltimore County Department of Aging (BCDA) 5K Run / 1 Mile Walk this September 22.
- Hands-Only CPR is Easier than Ever - No more counting compressions or mouth-to-mouth. Hands-only CPR makes saving a life simple - find out more.
- Resources for Recovery - September is Recovery month. Learn about symptoms of substance abuse and resources for recovery.
Watch "Hello Baltimore County" now.
In addition to online access, the program runs several times per week on Cable Channel 25, only in Baltimore County, at the following times:
- Mondays: 1:30 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 9:30 a.m. and 11:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 11 a.m. and 10 p.m.
- Thursdays: 11:30 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Fridays: 10 a.m. and 9 p.m.