Department of Aging Presents Memory Loss and Dementia Seminars
Learn the 10 Signs of Alzheimer's Disease at Baltimore County Senior Centers
Towson, Maryland (August 9, 2013) – The Baltimore County Department of Aging (BCDA) will present Know the 10 Signs of Alzheimer's at five Baltimore County senior centers during the months of August and September.
Learn the Facts
If you or someone you know is experiencing memory loss of behavioral changes, it's time to learn the facts. Attend this seminar to learn the ten warning signs of Alzheimer's disease. Learn how to separate myth from reality and address commonly held fears about Alzheimer's in America. Attendees will also find out how to recognize the signs in yourself and others.
Admission is free. To register, contact the individual facility. Seminars will be held at:
- Rosedale Senior Center, 1208 Neighbors Avenue, Rosedale, 21237, 410-887-0233 on August 20 at noon.
- Catonsville Senior Center, 501 North Rolling Road, Catonsville, 21228, 410-887-0900 on August 22 at 10 a.m.
- Liberty Senior Center, 3525 Resource Drive, Randallstown, 21133, 410-887-0780 on August 27 at 10 a.m.
- Arbutus Senior Center, 855A Sulphur Spring Road, Arbutus, 21222, 410-887-1410 on September 12 at 12:45 p.m.
- Bykota Senior Center, 611 Central Avenue,Towson, 21204, 410-887-3094 on September 24 at 1 p.m.
For more information or to register for a workshop contact the senior center directly online.
The mission of the BCDA strengthens lives by connecting individuals to community resources, programs and services. Throughout the County, BCDA operates 20 senior centers and the Maryland Access Point for Baltimore County (MAP). Visit the BCDA website for more information on the various programs offered by the agency.