Latest Edition of "Hello Baltimore County" Now Airing
Towson, Maryland (August 1, 2013) - The August edition of Baltimore County's half-hour cable television public affairs show, "Hello Baltimore County," highlights the following topics:
- Breastfeeding Awareness - Find out about the important, long-term health benefits of breastfeeding for Mom and baby.
- Restaurant Week - Milton Inn's Executive Chef Brian Boston tells what to expect with this year's Baltimore County Summer Restaurant Week, August 9 through August 25.
- Energy Assistance - Find out about Baltimore County's assistance for low-income people who need help paying their electric and heating bills.
Watch "Hello Baltimore County" now.
In addition to online access, the program runs several times per week on Cable Channel 25, only in Baltimore County, at the following times:
- Mondays: 1:30 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 9:30 a.m. and 11:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 11 a.m. and 10 p.m.
- Thursdays: 11:30 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Fridays: 10 a.m. and 9 p.m.