Surplus Furniture and Equipment Auction
Towson, Maryland (July 1, 2014) – Occasionally, Baltimore County sells and auctions items no longer used by general government agencies at the Glen Arm Facility, 12200 A Long Green Pike. This includes office furniture, commercial cleaning equipment and other items.
Date and Time
- Saturday, August 9 at 11 a.m.
- Registration and Preview: 9 to 10:45 a.m.
Rules and Regulations
- All sales are final. Items are sold in “as is” condition.
- Some equipment is only good for parts.
- Payment by cash or check made payable to Baltimore County, Maryland. ID required for checks.
Items for Sale or Auction
- Auction Items 1 to 20 – Furniture
- Auction Items 21 to 40 – Furniture, TVs, Electronics
- Auction Items 41 to 60 – Furniture, Humidifier, Exercise Equipment
- Auction Items 61 to 80 – Furniture, Exercise Equipment
- Auction Items 81 to 100 – Chairs
- Auction Items 101 to 120 – Furniture
- Auction Items 121 to 140 – Furniture, Office Equipment, Tools
- Auction Items 141 to 160 – Electronics and Furniture
- Auction Items 161 to 180 – Camera, Electronics, Tools
- Auction Items 181 to 200 – Electronics, Tools
- More information is available by calling 410-887-2985.
- Subscribe to email list for surplus sale announcements.