Programs Offered to Benefit the Health of Older Adults
Presented by the Baltimore County Department of Aging
Towson, Maryland (January 7, 2014) – The Baltimore County Department of Aging is pleased to offer educational programs to benefit the well-being of older adults in our region.
Empower yourself with information by attending one of these valuable workshops.
- Living Well Self Management – Learn strategies to cope with pain, practice good nutrition, use medication and more.
- Vision Screenings - Learn strategies to protect your eyesight. Make an appointment for a free screening.
- Learning to Scale Back – Learn strategies to help you let go, downsize and declutter your home.
- Going the Distance – Learn how to use alternative transportation sources. Enjoy your "Golden Years."
- Get the Facts on Arthritis – Learn about the risk factors and treatment options for arthritis.
You may contact Maryland Access Point (MAP) of Baltimore County by calling 410-887-2594 to learn more about programs and events being offered. Visit the Department of Aging for more information about Programs and Services.