Baltimore County Online Resources
- The Department of Aging offers Stand Up and Claim Yourself, an interactive discussion on senior-to-senior bullying hosted at local senior centers.
- The Department of Social Services provides Protective Services for children, adults and family violence victims.
Online Resources Outside Baltimore County
- Baltimore County Public Schools (BCPS) offers an extensive list of online bullying resources.
- Report a bullying incident in BCPS using the online Bullying, Harassment or Intimidation Reporting Form.
- The United States Department of Health and Human Services provides information on how to prevent and respond to bullying.
- KidsHealth provides information about mental and physical health and general child safety to parents, kids and teens.
- RadKids (Resist Aggression Defensively) is a personal safety education program that teaches realistic and empowering choices to escape violence. The program provides children with the skills they need to escape from harm.
- Stop Bullying Now provides resources to help you stop bullying in your school and community.
Revised July 14, 2014