Baltimore County Police are seeking the public’s assistance in identifying a suspect that may be responsible for multiple burglaries in Baltimore County.
In the burglaries listed below, detectives have determined that the suspect uses an unknown tool to crack glass doors and then pushes them in to make entry. The suspect generally takes money from registers and safe boxes.
Images of the suspect were captured on surveillance cameras in some of the locations burglarized.
- August 5 at 2:47 a.m.: Season’s Pizza – Unit block of York Road 21204
- August 7 at 11:45 p.m. to August 8 at 12:45 a.m.: George’s Farmer’s Market – 7900 block of Harford Road 21234
- August 7 at 11:30 p.m. to August 8 at 12:45 a.m.: Enchanted Cupcakes and Treats – 7900 block of Harford Road 21234
- August 7 at 11:30 p.m. to August 8 at 12:19 a.m.: House of Kabob – 8000 block of Harford Road 21234
- August 9 at 11 p.m. to August 9 at 12:09 a.m.: Green Leaves Tobacco – Unit block of West Allegany Avenue 21286
- August 10 at 12:11 a.m.: Miya Sushi – Unit block of York Road 21204
- August 15 between 11 and 11:49 p.m.: China Wok – 6300 block of York Road 21212
- August 15 at 11 a.m. to August 16 at 8 a.m.: Fortunato Brothers Pizza – 6300 block of York Road 21212
These incidents are under investigation by the Baltimore County Police Burglary Unit.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 410-307-2020 or Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP.
Callers to Metro Crime Stoppers
If your tip to the Metro Crime Stoppers hotline leads to the arrest and/or indictment of a suspect, for a felony crime, you may be eligible for a cash reward of up to $2,000 from Metro Crime Stoppers. Your tip must be made through Metro Crime Stoppers in order to be eligible.
If you have information on the above crime/suspect please call, text, or e-mail: Metro Crime Stoppers hotline available 24-hours a day toll free.
You can remain anonymous.
Text message: Text "MCS" plus your message to "CRIMES" (274637)
Web tip: www.metrocrimestoppers.org