The next edition of "Police Report," the Baltimore County Police Department's cable TV program, runs through January 31.
The opening segment focuses on winter and holiday season crime prevention and personal safety. Officer Gary Doucett of Precinct 6/Towson provides tips to stay safe during the colder months.
The topic in the second segment is the department's Community and School Resources Section. Captain Andre Davis discusses the many functions of this unit that reach out to the citizens of Baltimore County. Captain Davis provides details about the duties of the department's School Resource Officers (SRO) and Auxiliary Officers, as well as services provided by the department's Counseling Team, Juvenile Offenders In Need of Supervision (JOINS), and the annual Citizens' Academy and Youth Leadership Academy.
The program airs five days a week on Cable Channel 25, only in Baltimore County. The times are:
- Monday: 10:30 a.m., 3:30 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m., 3:30 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Wednesday: 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Thursday: Noon, 4 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m., 5 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 11 a.m., 4 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m., 4 p.m. and 8 p.m.
Police Report is available online, if you would like to watch it on your own computer, on your own schedule.