The next edition of Police Report, the Baltimore County Police Department’s cable TV program, runs through October.
The topic in the opening segment is pedestrian and traffic safety. Captain Mike Cortes, commander of the Operations Support Section, talks about the department’s traffic safety program. As schools re-open, he provides important pedestrian and traffic safety tips and the laws that drivers need to obey when a school bus is stopped with its lights flashing.
The second segment profiles Precinct 1 Wilkens. Our guest is Captain Donna Benton, commander of Precinct 1 Wilkens. It includes discussions on the daily operations in the Wilkens area of Baltimore County.
The video can be viewed online. If you would like to watch it on your own computer, on your own schedule, you can find it on the County’s web site. Select “Police Report” on the videos page at www.baltimorecountymd.gov/videogallery.
Police Report also airs five days a week on Comcast Channel 25 and Verizon FIOS Channel 25, only in Baltimore County. The times are:
- Monday: 10:30 a.m., 3:30 p.m., 7 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m., 3:30 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Wednesday: 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Thursday: Noon, 4 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m., 5 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:30 a.m., 11 a.m., 4 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Sunday: 9:30 a.m., 11 a.m., 4 p.m. and 8 p.m.