Baltimore County Police are seeking the public’s assistance in identifying the suspects responsible for a series of robberies at a Royal Farm store in the 6000 block of Falls Road in Mount Washington.
Detectives have released surveillance videos from two of the crimes. Surveillance photos of the suspects entering the store are posted below.
July 14, 2013: Sometime between 5:25 a.m. and 5:32 a.m., a cashier was at the front counter when she was approached by two suspects. The first suspect displayed a black handgun and demanded money. The suspects fled the store with an undisclosed amount of currency.
- The first suspect in this case is described as a black male, wearing a ski mask with gray trim near the eye area, a black hoody with a hood that covered the head area, and all black tennis shoes. There was also some sort of gray garment hanging out of the jacket.
- The second suspect is described as a black male wearing a black cap similar to a stocking cap. He had a blue bandana covering his face and was wearing a black jacket, and blue or gray tennis shoes.
October 20, 2013: At approximately 5:22 a.m., the suspects entered the store. The first suspect displayed a handgun and demanded to know the location of the safe. An employee opened the safe at which time the second suspect took money from it. The suspects then fled the store on foot towards the dumpster area of the parking lot.
- The first suspect is described as an 18- to 25-year-old black male. He was wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt, black jeans, black shoes, and a black mask covering the lower part of his face. He was armed with a small black handgun.
- The second suspect is described as an 18- to 25-year-old black male. Has was wearing a gray T-shirt, black jeans, white sneakers, and a white cloth around his head and face. He was carrying a light gray or bluish colored bag.
November 26, 2013: At 11:59 p.m., the suspect entered the store, approached the counter, and demanded the money from the cash register. The cashier stated that the suspect had his hand under his sweatshirt and into the waistband of his pants causing the cashier to believe the suspect was armed. The suspect took an undisclosed amount of cash and fled the store northbound through the parking lot.
- The suspect is described as a black male in his early twenties. He was wearing a black and orange hat backwards on his head, black hooded sweatshirt, brown sweat pants, and a pair of white tennis shoes.
March 9, 2014: At approximately 5:18 a.m., two suspects entered the store. The first suspect went behind the counter and told a clerk to move out of the way. The second suspect was in front of the counter displaying a handgun. The suspects took an undisclosed amount of money and fled the location toward the dumpsters.
- The suspects in this case are described as black males between the ages of 18 and 25, 5’8” tall, and 175 pounds. Both suspects were wearing black hooded sweatshirts, black jackets and black pants. They had the hoods on the shirts up and had masks on that only left the area around their eyes uncovered.
There were no reports of shots fired or injuries during any of these incidents.
Investigators believe that one of the suspects may be involved in more than one of the robberies.
Anyone with information is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020 or Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-877-LOCKUP.
Callers to Metro Crime Stoppers
If your tip to the Metro Crime Stoppers hotline leads to the arrest and/or indictment of a suspect, for a felony crime, you may be eligible for a cash reward of up to $2,000 from Metro Crime Stoppers.
If you have information on the above crime/suspect please call, text, or e-mail: Metro Crime Stoppers hotline available 24-hours a day toll free.
Text message: Text "MCS" plus your message to "CRIMES" (274637)
Web tip: www.metrocrimestoppers.org